Reading Time: 6 minutes
We are very excited to announce three new Cloze Business plans with a whole host of new features. And a big thank you to all that participated in our beta program over the last several months and helped shape these new features.
In the 4 years we’ve been selling Cloze, we’ve added hundreds of features, but kept a one-size-fits-all price. This kept things simple initially, but as we’ve grown a one-size-fits-all price has reached its limit.
By moving from one subscription plan to multiple, everyone can get the functionality and service they need, at a price point that’s competitive—while allowing us to invest more to get you new features even faster—for every plan.
We now have four premium plans to meet your business needs:
- Cloze Pro
- Cloze Business Silver
- Cloze Business Gold
- Cloze Business Platinum
You can learn more about these plans in our plan comparison page and keep reading to learn more.
Cloze Pro – Essential tools for individuals
- Understands action items and adds them to your Agenda (e.g. “Please review and get back to me by Friday.”)
- Automatically reminds you when it’s time to reach out to key people.
- Sees change to email signatures to update contacts.
- Automatically links agenda items to mentioned people and companies.
- Reminds you if an email you’d normally reply to is missed.
- Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal.
- Calls: Automatically log your calls.
- Files: Automatically link files to your contacts.
- Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts.
- Messages: Track Slack messages about your clients and customers.
- Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips.
- Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email.
- Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent.
- Templates: Create and reuse template emails¹ Share them across your team.
- Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time.
- Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later.
- Built-in support for Do Not Contact and the GDPR.
- Next steps: Automatic reminders of what’s next for any deal.
- Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done.
- Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups.
- Analytics: Pipeline, forecast, engagement, activity, and lead analytics.
- Brings all your contacts into one place.
- Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date.
- Creates company records for you.
- Unlimited contacts and emails.
- Create and use up to 10 custom segments, 25 custom fields, 100 custom templates.
New in Cloze Pro:
- Tap on WhatsApp profile to go to app new
- Add postal address and pictures to projects new
- Lat/lon support for addresses new
- Show all values for pick-many fields new
- New stages for tracking active projects (where “won” indicates an active project) new
- Support for tracking “Drop Ins” separate from regular meetings new
- Set a default from address for sending email new
- Pick how to display profile pictures new
- Print emails from iOS and Android new
- Use custom fields in email templates new
- Add many more mail merge fields new
- Mail merge preview mode new
Silver Plan – Essential tools for small businesses
- One team-wide view of all communication for every contact and deal.
- Always know who last talked to any customer or prospect.
- Share templates and next steps that work across your team.
- For colleagues you trust the most, Inner Circle lets you automatically share your timeline for all non-personal contacts.
- Assign responsibility for people and companies.
- Create deal teams to work together on deals.
- Assign next steps on deals within the deal teams.
- Assign to-dos to team mates and track their progress.
- If you mark a contact Private your team will not see your contact details or activity for them.
- Any Home email address or phone number is assumed to be private unless you explicitly share it.
- Any contact set to a Personal Segment such as Friend or Family is always private.
- Before any activity is shared with your team, you always have time to mark sensitive messages private.
New in Business Silver:
- New team member admin page with search, filtering, and bulk-change new
- Make it easier to see who’s assigned when you don’t have edit rights new
- Allow admins to exclude messages from projects new
Gold Plan – Everything for a growing business
- Activity Analytics help you understand where your team are spending their time.
- Team Leaderboard helps you know which team members are pulling their weight.
- Pipeline Engagement gives you an objective view of your pipeline and identifies the deals that are truly on track.
- Forecast Analytics shows how your forecast is changing over time and what’s flowing in the right direction.
- Lead Analytics highlight leads that are advancing and those that are going stale.
- Use your custom fields in email content new
- Automatic reminders on business anniversaries (e.g. for policy renewal). new
- Create templates for quick follow-up on business anniversaries. new
- Direct integrations with MailChimp (beta) and more coming soon new
- Sidebar integrations with Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, and more
- Track partners that are involved with multiple deals separate from customers. new
- Invite external partners to share information on a deal-by-deal basis.
- Balance your team’s workload using drag-and-drop reassignment.
- Customize what team members are able to see and change. new
- Create and use up to 20 custom segments, 50 custom fields, 500 custom templates. new
Also new in Business Gold:
- Allow quick notes to be sent to @everyone on your team new
- Flag a template as not sendable (e.g. if it contains instructions only) new
Platinum Plan – The choice of pros and top businesses
- Organize your team by territory, region, or role hierarchy. new
- Control who can see what by where they are in the hierarchy. new
- Allow senior managers to see and control everything below them. new
- Roll up Team Analytics at any level. new
- Selectively control visibility to fields and values. new
- Find customers that match criteria forListings, Jobs, Campaigns etc. new
- FindListings, Jobs, Campaigns etc. that match criteria for customers new
- Turn Listings, Jobs, Campaigns etc. summaries into emails automatically new
- Create mail-merge emails containing Listings, Jobs, Campaigns etc. to send to matching customers new
- Use your custom fields in email content new
- Create templates that work in multiple languages new
- Include different text based on recipient country new
- Use recipient’s date and number formatting for values new
- Create templates that adjust based on related deals or recipients new
- Turns leads received by emails into contacts automatically. new
- Notifies you of the arrival of a new lead new
- Enhance contacts with information from the lead email new
- Preserve business activity history when users leave your team or disconnect their accounts. new
- Protect against malicious removal of business activity history. new
- Retain business activity of guests involved in specific deals. new
- Easily manage which history to retain and which you no longer need. new
- See all shared activity for any team member in one view new
- Available with team billing. Extra charges may apply. new
- Multiple customizable roles for team members rights. new
- Manage team member accounts (lock, unlock, delete, etc.). new
- Enforce security policies such as 2-step authentication. new
- Protect your data by controlling who can export what data. new
- Control who can customize business configuration and compliance settings. new
- Lock down sharing and privacy settings. new
- Specify which users are required to pay for their own Cloze subscription and which the team pays for new
- Create and use up to 100 custom segments, 250 custom fields, 2500 custom templates new