Reading Time: 4 minutes
We are excited to share that our February 2021 release is now live and includes updates to our mobile apps on iOS and Android:
- New Feature! Marketing Email to create pixel-perfect, image-rich, HTML email designs and send them from your real email account.
- New Integration! Added Calendly support
- New Integration! Added Dialpad support
With the new Cloze Marketing Email feature, you can create beautiful, image-rich designs and pixel-perfect layouts that work in every email client. You can use Cloze Marketing Email to share updates with your clients, promote events, send newsletters, and more. Designs created in the Marketing Email editor use a responsive design that works on both mobile and desktop.
Teams are also able to share Marketing Email templates through the Cloze Template Library. Use the Template Library to share your best content and templates with your entire team to ensure consistent communication and avoid team members needing to create their own content from scratch.
- Create reusable templates with centralized control over themes and styles
- Reuse Building Blocks to make assembling designs easy
- Send through your real email account
- Create customized newsletters in seconds without having to be a content expert or designer
- Marketing teams can create a basic monthly newsletter, and team members can easily customize it with their own content – even per-client content.
- Design and send marketing emails on any device – phone, tablet, desktop
Create a personal newsletter in fewer than five minutes per week
Cloze makes it easy to assemble a newsletter from articles in just a few minutes. It is as easy as pasting a few links. From there, Cloze automatically completes the formatting.
Simply start with a base template, paste your links, and include a personal note. Add this to your schedule to ensure your clients get relevant newsletters.
- Collect interesting articles throughout the week.
- Send when you are ready – simply insert them from your Library, and it automatically creates a newsletter for you, including pictures.
- Add a personal note and send your email any time.
Collect articles on your iPhone too
The Marketing Email feature is included as part of the Cloze Business Platinum Plan.
Calendly saves you the time of going back and forth. You simply share your scheduling link of available time slots and the recipient can find a time that works best for their schedule. Cloze is integrated with Calendly to make it easy to share your Calendly scheduling link. You can simply connect Calendly to Cloze to make sharing your scheduling link fast and easy.
With your calendar connected to Cloze, every meeting is automatically logged to the timeline of the attendees and you’ll see your meetings on the Cloze Agenda.
When you connect Calendly to Cloze it is easy to add your scheduling link while replying to emails, to Cloze templates, and to your Cloze email signature.
The Calendly integration is included with all premium, paid Cloze plans.
With your Dialpad Pro or above account connected to Cloze, your calls (both received and missed), voicemails, and texts are automatically logged to your contacts. Cloze will even automatically match incoming callers to existing contacts and display them on-screen, so you have the context you need and can easily add notes during the call.
- Make and receive calls through your Dialpad phone system while working in your Cloze account.
- Click to dial phone numbers in any Cloze contact profile for fast dialing and to eliminate misdials.
- Existing Cloze contact profiles are instantly matched to incoming callers and displayed on the screen so have what you need at your fingertips.
- A new Cloze timeline interaction is automatically created for each call, voicemail, and message.
- Use any Dialpad-enabled device: your desk phone, the Dialpad mobile app, or Dialpad for Desktop — all options are logged to Cloze
The Dialpad integration is included with all premium, paid Cloze plans. Dialpad requires their Pro plan to connect with other apps like Cloze.