Reading Time: 3 minutes
Staying in touch with your sphere of influence during the holiday season can be tricky. This post includes a webinar replay and a framework to help you organize your sphere of influence and execute your outreach plan.
Use the time stamps below to find the major sections covered in the webinar recording. Feel free to watch the entire webinar replay or use the timestamps to jump ahead or reference a specific topic.
1:29 – Common pitfalls
- We cover the dos and don’t of outreach during the busy end-of-year, holiday season.
3:30 – Tips from relationship pros
- Keep it authentic
- Make it personal
5:29 – Holiday season outreach plan
- We outline the five major aspects of executing your holiday season outreach:
- Organize your clients in Cloze
- Set your budget
- Buy your cards and/or gifts and prepare them
- Deliver them
- Log your activity in Cloze
6:49 – Creative gift ideas
- Here is a link to the blog post where we discuss creative ways of connecting with your clients during the holidays. Each idea includes a sample template you can use for a short hand-written note or email.
11:25 – Organizing contacts
- Before you buy cards or gifts it is important to get organized. This section covers how to segment your database.
15:12 – Tags for organizing and personalizing gifts
- Tags are the best way to organize your contacts for sending cards, holiday emails, and giving gifts.
- You can add as many tags as you would like. For example: #gift, #holiday-card or #holiday-email
- Track common interests across your clients for personalized gift-giving.
20:57 – Demo of Tags in action
- Learn how to…
- Dig deeper in our Help Center on how to use tags in Cloze CRM to organize contacts.
23:01 – Helpful common searches
- Find people you last spoke to in a specific year – New “Last talked in [year]” (e.g. Last talked in 2018) natural language search option to find everyone you last spoke to within a specified year.
- Find people that you first met in a specific year – New “Met in [year]” (e.g. Met in 2020) natural language search option to find everyone you first met in a specified year.
23:48 – Helpful sorting options
- In the People section, tap on the funnel icon to sort by….
- Best Relationship
- When You First Met
- When You Last Talked
24:16 – Creating address labels in Cloze
28:34 – Household names
- Add a household name when multiple people are located at the same postal mailing address. If more than one person has the same address and the same household name Cloze only exports one address label (removing the duplicates).
33:07 – Logging postal mail
38:06 – Using Cloze while you deliver gifts
- Search for your gifts tag
- Sort by distance
- Open a map for each contact
39:47 – Email tips
- Keep it short and simple
- Personalize it
- Clients don’t need extra work on their plate
- Avoid questions like “What are you doing for the holidays?”
- Set expectations that you’ll reconnect in the new year:
- “I look forward to reconnecting in 2021 and helping you move into your next dream home! Have a safe and happy holiday season.”
41:45 – Template library
- Manage all types of templates in one place
- Create templates for texts, call scripts, emails, and snippets
- Easily share and manage templates for your team
- Team members can refine shared templates to make them their own
- Include attachments in your templates
- Create reusable snippets – text and images you can insert in any message or template
45:46 – Marketing email designer
- Create beautiful, image-rich designs in minutes
- Pixel-perfect layouts that work in every email client
- Reusable templates with central control over themes, styles, and brand content
53:21 – Email features recap
- Scheduled sending
- Set email reminders to follow up after the holidays
- Email open tracking and link click tracking
55:41 – Mail Merge to scale up with a personal touch
- Send a personalized email to multiple people at once
- Personalize each message before it is sent
- Add the Spouse and other related people to reach Mail Merge email
- Schedule a Mail Merge email to be sent in the future