Reading Time: 4 minutes
Cloze is integrated with Placester to centralize your website leads in one place and ensure consistent follow-up. Placester is a codeless website provider that makes creating a custom website easy. Need some extra help? Placester includes a service marketplace when some extra assistance is needed. With your Placester account connected to Cloze, you will see a unified timeline view of your client activity—all of your calls, texts, emails, meetings, notes, and more combined with your client’s website activity including their tour requests, home evaluation requests, and more.
Cloze + Placester Benefits
This integration enables Cloze CRM to capture, route, and ensure every Placester website lead has a consistent follow-up plan so nothing slips through the cracks.
- All Placester website form submissions are automatically captured in Cloze for quick follow-up.
- Follow-up can be automated with Cloze Campaigns, so even if you are not available, the lead gets immediate attention. Once they engage, you can jump in.
- Cloze also consolidates your leads from other sources into one place ensuring consistent follow-up for every lead source.
- Use Cloze to track the entire journey in one place, from lead to close, and build strong relationships for the long term.
How it works
Speed is everything when it comes to leads. As soon as a visitor completes a form on the Placester website it is instantly sent to Cloze:
- Contact details like their name, email address, and phone number are synced to Cloze.
- Placester leads are automatically classified with a Stage and Segment.
- The Placester lead form details are added to the Cloze timeline.
From there, Cloze can trigger immediate follow-up in a variety of ways. It can be a simple notification for you to follow up via phone or an automated email can be sent to the lead as part of a drip campaign. For teams, Cloze can route the lead in any number of ways.
Cloze Lead Management
Cloze includes a complete Lead Management system that is comprised of three core feature sets:
- Routing – capture, organize and distribute leads
- Follow-up – apply Campaigns, Next Steps, and To Dos to ensure follow up
- Analytics – see all the real activity down to the individual lead
When combined with Cloze Campaigns you can ensure the right person receives the right type of lead — if they are unavailable campaign automation can follow up on their behalf.
What separates Cloze Campaigns from other drip tools you may have used in the past is that Cloze is aware of all your real activity — your calls, texts, emails, and meetings — so it can smartly pause if you start another conversation or if a meeting is booked in the future. Cloze campaigns will never get in the way but can ensure immediate follow-up when you are busy with other clients. Once the lead engages, you can jump in.
Leads are automatically set with a Cloze Stage and Segment
When a person submits a Placester lead form, a contact is automatically created in Cloze and the Stage and Segment set to ensure leads never slip through the cracks. Cloze’s AI and campaign automation will then ensure consistent follow-up.
Placester activity, like tour requests, automatically sync to Cloze
As your clients and prospects are browsing properties on your Placester website and submit a showing or other requests their activity is automatically synced to Cloze. A new Cloze contact is created (or an existing contact updated) and the Cloze timeline is updated automatically with the Placester activity:
- Tour requests
- Home evaluation requests
- Contact forms
- Any form submission
Getting Started with Cloze and Placester
1.) Navigate to your Placester account and tap on “…” icon.
2.) Select Integrations.
3.) Click on the Connect button next to Cloze.
4.) Approve the connection between Placester and Cloze.
More about Placester
Placester is a codeless website editor with a service marketplace that helps you grow your real estate business. The website platform includes a free 30-trial day, which you can use to build your website with assistance from video tutorials and the support department. Placester also offers a “do it for me” option for those who prefer a more hands-on approach.
Book a demo if you want to learn what Placester has to offer.