New, premium offering’s advanced data science automatically tracks all of a user’s business interactions with each of their clients and prospects across email, phone calls, meetings, social media and notes.
SOMERVILLE, Mass. – March 3, 2015 – Cloze, Inc. today announced Cloze® Pro, a new relationship management application for independent professionals and small business owners. Cloze Pro eliminates the tedious tasks required from traditional relationship management tools by automatically tracking a user’s complete history of interactions with each of their contacts across email, phone calls, meetings, social media and notes. The application uses data science to learn who is important and prompt users when it is time to nurture a relationship. Cloze Pro is immediately available to try for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on the web at www.cloze.com. Users can subscribe to the premium features for $19.99 per user per month or $159.99 per user year.
“We all know relationships are important, but in some professions they are critical and can make or break success,” said Dan Foody, Founder and CEO of Cloze. “But, frankly most relationship management tools have complexity that only a big business can love. They’re empty vessels that require lots of care and feeding. The way big companies get around these limitations is by throwing people at the problem. They build teams of analysts to comb through data to figure out what matters and hire staff to key-in the data no one else wants to enter. It shouldn’t have to come to that. We built Cloze to eliminate this time-consuming busy work. It’s completely automatic.”
Cloze Pro customers are benefiting from the app’s time-saving features and smart functionality.
“My relationships are essential, but with my contacts spread across many different tools it was tough to stay in touch with everyone”, said Daniel Larsen, CTO, Investment Adviser Representative of Prime Wealth Strategies, LLC. “So I was searching for something to help me stay close with all of the important people in my life. I tried many tools along the way and found they made me do all the work. Then I found Cloze. What really hooked me is that Cloze automatically logs all of my phone calls. I’ve never seen any product do this before. Because of Cloze I can now automatically keep track of everything in one place – all my phone calls, emails exchanged, client meetings and interactions on social media.”
Cloze pulls information from a user’s email, calendars, social media, phone and notes to automatically create one, consolidated view of every person and company they know. This profile view includes contact details and their complete history with each of their contacts including emails back and forth, calls together, meetings, notes on Evernote, documents exchanged and interactions on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
With everything in one place, Cloze leverages advanced data science to figure out who is important and keeps them top of mind. Cloze will also remind users to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship. Cloze algorithms have been trained and fine-tuned with the analysis of billions of messages sent among hundreds of millions of contacts
Cloze Pro offers users all of the features available in the free Cloze app, plus more:
No More Data Entry
- Phone call logging – Log phone calls automatically by connecting a US mobile phone account
- Unlimited email accounts – Connect all professional and personal email accounts
- Meeting context – Get the context before a meeting with a single view of every interaction with meeting attendees
- Company views – See the complete history with a company without any setup
- Document tracking – Enjoy quick access view of recently exchange documents
- Enrich contacts from email signatures – Cloze automatically finds contact information so users can add it to a contact record with a single tap
- Evernote – Cloze analyzes the content of notes to find out what people and companies a note refers to, so it can automatically link the note to the right contact
- Business card scanning – Scan business cards with Evernote and they are automatically added to Cloze
- Stay-in-touch reminders – Cloze automatically detects a fading relationship and prompts users when it is time to reach out
- Follow-up reminders – Reminds users if someone does not respond to an email
- Email open tracking – Get notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link in a sent email
- Agenda view – one place to see meetings, reminders, follow-ups, and alerts
- Morning briefing – morning email with everything a user needs to know about their upcoming day and what they might have missed from the day before
Easily Filter and Search
- Search for contacts the way you think – “VPs in the Big Apple”, “marketers at IBM”, “customers in Boston”
- Power Filters – Filter contacts, email and social by customers, prospects, people and companies
One view of a customer
- Integrate Cloze with other apps – Users can also connect other services, such as billing, customer service, project management and more with Cloze’s API
- Import or export contacts – easily import or export contacts in common formats
- Embed Cloze in other apps – add information stored in Cloze to enrich the experience of other apps
Cloze helps you automatically remember everyone you know professionally. We’ve designed Cloze to be automatic and smart. It eliminates the busy-work you hate and brings data science to your relationships to prompt you at the right moment and remember what you don’t. Headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts, Cloze is privately held and backed by Kepha Partners, Greylock Partners and NextView Ventures. Learn more at cloze.com.